Welcome to the Koh Samui Hash House Harriers Website. The Hash run is designed for a group of individuals (Normally referred to as the "Pack" or "Hash") to follow a trail (true or false) of one or two other individuals (normally referred to as the "hares"). The run distance varies from 5 ½ to 8 kilometres and the walk is around 5 ½ kilometers. The finishing point is usually the starting point... though not always so. After the run/walk (in case you made it back) we form a kind of circle and do stupid things and drink beer. That's it Hashers... On On
The Lamai meeting point is Pizza Boy. Visitors who need transport should be at Pizza Boy on Saturdays at 2.30pm to get a lift to the run site. Please contact Stuffed Crutch on 0935 945765 for further information.
- Run fee is 100 Baht per person
- Beer is available at 50 Baht/can
- Wine is available at 75 Baht/cup
- Children are welcome, but they are your responsibility
- Click here to read Corkie's notes for hares.
- View the article about the Koh Samui Hash House Harriers published in Samui Times on 8 July 2014
- Click here to read the letter written by the Occasional Hasher about the Red Dress Charity Run 23 March 2013
- View the new article about the Koh Samui Hash House Harriers published in The Nation on 23 February 2013