Welcome to the Koh Samui Hash House Harriers Website. The Hash run is designed for a group of individuals (Normally referred to as the "Pack" or "Hash") to follow a trail (true or false) of one or two other individuals (normally referred to as the "hares"). The run distance varies from 5 ½ to 8 kilometres and the walk is around 5 ½ kilometers. The finishing point is usually the starting point... though not always so. After the run/walk (in case you made it back) we form a kind of circle and do stupid things and drink beer. That's it Hashers... On On
|The Koh Samui Hash House Harriers have just donated 15,000 Baht to the Sisters of Samui for the Nathon Hospital children's ward|
The Lamai meeting point is Pizza Boy. Visitors who need transport should be at Pizza Boy on Saturdays at 2.30pm to get a lift to the run site. Please contact Stuffed Crutch on 0935 945765 for further information.
- Run fee is 100 Baht per person
- Beer is available at 50 Baht/can
- Wine is available at 75 Baht/cup
- Children are welcome, but they are your responsibility
- Click here to read Corkie's notes for hares.
- View the article about the Koh Samui Hash House Harriers published in Samui Times on 8 July 2014
- Click here to read the letter written by the Occasional Hasher about the Red Dress Charity Run 23 March 2013
- View the new article about the Koh Samui Hash House Harriers published in The Nation on 23 February 2013